This two day conference is put on by PowerSchool experts. We will have over 50 PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool.
Early Registration is extended! Now through September 20th, 2023, only $525!
Conference Registration beginning September 21, 2023, is $625.
- 2 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- 1:1 Support Time for general PowerSchool, WI State Reporting, and MBA Plugins (Sign-up in advance to work with a support rep)
- Monday and Tuesday includes breakfast and lunch
- Admission to the Monday Evening Vendor Reception
- Abundant networking opportunities with PowerSchool users!
Indicate during registration if you will be paying by check (or ACH), Purchase Order, or credit card. You will be invoiced upon registration. For those paying via Purchase Order, if possible please enter the PO # at time of registration. Credit card payments can be made at the time of registration. There is a 3.75% service fee for credit card payments.
Tentative Conference Schedule:
Sunday, November 5th - 4:30 - 6:30 pm - Registration
Monday, November 6th - 7:00 am - 4:30 pm - Registration, Breakfast, Lunch, and Break-Out Sessions
Monday, November 6th - 5:30 pm - Join us for the Vendor Reception and activity
Tuesday, November 7th - 7:00 am - 4:30 pm - Breakfast, Lunch, and Break-Out Sessions
- Madison Marriott West room rate is $90 per night using the group rate!
- Rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-in, unless proper tax exempt documentation is provided by the paying party.
- Rooms will be individually paid. Guests will need to use the link below or call for reservations. Please follow this link to book your group rate for Wisconsin PowerSchool Users Group at the Madison Marriott West. If you prefer to call, the reservation number is 888-745-2032. Please use the group rate reference of Wisconsin PowerSchool Users Group 2023 when booking rooms.
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible WI PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number on your registration in case we need to contact you.
- WI PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add, or drop sessions at any time up until the time of the event.
- Payment is required prior to the conference.