This two day conference is put on by PowerSchool experts. We will have over 50 PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool.
Early Bird Attendee Registration: Now through June 30th, 2022, only $395!
Conference Registration after June 30th only $450.
- 2 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- 1:1 Support Time for general PowerSchool, WI State Reporting, and MBA Plugins (Sign-up in advance to work with a support rep)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Monday; Tuesday includes breakfast and lunch
- Admission to the Welcome Reception Sunday evening
- Admission to the Monday Evening Reception
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users!
Indicate during registration if you will be paying by check ( or ACH), Purchase Order, or credit card. For those paying via Purchase Order, if possible please enter the PO # at time of registration. Credit card payments can be made when invoiced. There is a 2.8% service fee for credit card payments.
Tentative Conference Schedule:
Sunday, October 30th - 4:30 - 6:30 pm - Registration
Sunday, October 30th - 7:00 - 9:00 pm - Welcome Reception - watch the Packers play Sunday Night Football
Monday, October 31st - 7:00 am - 4:45 pm - Registration, Breakfast, Lunch, and Break-Out Sessions
Monday, October 31st - 5:30 pm - Join us for Trick-or-Treating with the Vendors, Dinner and a LIVE SUMBITS Podcast Recording with Eric, Ryan, and Sean
Tuesday, November 1st - 7:00 am - 4:45 pm - Breakfast, Lunch, and Break-Out Sessions
- Single rate is the Prevailing State Per Diem Rate at the time of the event for October 30th - November 1st.
- Double/Triple/Quad rate for $119/night for October 30th - November 1st.
- Rooms are guaranteed at this rate through September 29, 2022.
- Rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 12.25%) in effect at the time of check-in, and a taxable $29.95 nightly Resort fee, or current prevailing fee if charged, unless proper tax exempt documentation is provided by the paying party.
- Rooms will be individually paid. Guests will call for reservations.
Please call 1-800-867-9453 to make your room reservations. Reference Leader# 936592 Wisconsin PowerSchool User Group at Glacier Canyon Lodge.
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible WI PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you.
- WI PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add, or drop sessions at any time up until the time of the event.
- Payment is required prior to conference