EIGHTH Annual Southeast PSUG Event
Conference will sell out! Register ASAP
May 8-12, 2022
Myrtle Beach, SC
Join us at our 8th annual PSUG-Southeast user conference at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel.
A PowerSchool User Conference put on BY PowerSchool users from districts all over the Southeast is what you will be a part of when you attend the 2022 PSUG-Southeast Conference. Attend sessions put on by fellow PowerSchool users that will give you a real world view on how others are using PowerSchool in their districts. Please note: While PowerSchool Group. LLC supports our events and will be in attendance at our conference, this is NOT a PowerSchool event. These conferences are put on "BY" PowerSchool users "FOR" PowerSchool users.
TRADITIONAL 3 DAY EVENT OR NEW NATIONAL 4 DAY OPTION FOR EXTRA SESSIONS! YOUR CHOICE!
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION!!!
Registration includes: ($499 Early Pricing thru 02/01/2022!) ($599 Regular rate)
- 4 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 25 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the world!
$109 base hotel room rates at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel.
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds after March 28, 2022. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to the event.
- psugevents.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
And our friends from Intrado have joined us as a Platinum Sponsor as well!
Level Data https://www.leveldata.com/
Marcia Brenner Associates https://mba-link.com/
e~Funds For Schools https://www.efundsforschools.com/
Bull Valley DocumentLOK https://www.bullvalleysoftware.com/
HARVEST Technologies http://www.harvesttg.com/
Loop Data https://www.loopdataservices.com/
BrightArrow Technologies https://brightarrow.com/
MinsShine Technologies https://www.mindshine.com/VisitU SafeCampus https://visitu.com/
We will be offering nearly 50 unique sessions over the 4 days. We hope to offer state reporting sessions on Monday afternoon for the various Southeast states that are in attendance. Many different data & Excel courses are being offered so you can learn how to do more with your PowerSchool data.
We look forward to seeing you in May!