Registration OPENS WEDNEDAY!!!!!
2022 National PSUG Event-WEST
March 21-24, 2022
Las Vegas, NV
We are excited to bring you the 11th Annual National PSUG Event this summer. One of two National PSUG Events this year.
Many NEW & Advanced sessions in 2022!!
A PowerSchool User Conference put on BY PowerSchool users from districts all over the United States is what you will be a part of when you attend the 2022 National PSUG Event & Vendor Expo. Attend sessions put on by fellow PowerSchool users that will give you a real world view on how others are using PowerSchool in their districts. Please note: While PowerSchool Group, LLC supports our events and will be in attendance at our conference, this is NOT one of their events. These conferences are put on "BY" PowerSchool users "FOR" PowerSchool users.
PAYMENT MUST ME MADE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION!!!
NO REFUNDS ALLOWED FOR THIS EVENT! Substitutions are allowed or a credit for a future event only if you notify us prior to 30 days in advance of the event.
Welcome to our 11th ANNUAL NATIONAL PSUG EVENT!
We will have about 100 unique PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus dozens of workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool.
Registration includes: ( $599!)
- 4 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (Dozens of PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the world!
- The registration fee does NOT cover your hotel room.
Hotel rooms starting at $109 & 119!!!! AMAZING RATES for this off strip resort!!!
- See our Hotel Info link on our site for more hotel details
- Reservations must be made at The Westgate through the link on our Hotel Info page or you will be charged their $39 per day resort fees.
Annual Diamond Sponsors:
BrightArrow Technologies https://brightarrow.com/
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds! Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to Las Vegas.
- easyregpro.com/psugevents will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit! PSUG Events will do what it can to protect our attendees but you are attending this public event at your own risk.
Please make all checks payable to "PSUG Events"
and mail to:
Attn Joe Miller
25590 Salem Street
Roseville, MI 48066