Registration includes: ($499 Early & Past Attendee Pricing Ends April 30th!) Regular rate is $599!)
- 4 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (Dozens of PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the world!
- The registration fee does NOT cover your hotel room.
- See our Hotel Info link on our site for more hotel details
- Reservations must be made at The LINQ Hotel through the link on our Hotel Info page or you will be charged their $39 per day resort fees.
Intrado SchoolMessenge https://www.schoolmessenger.com/
LINQ EMS https://www.linq.com/
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds! Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to Las Vegas.
- easyregpro.com/psugevents will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
and mail to:
Attn Joe Miller
|Attendance and Attendance Reports
|Auto Comm/Auto Send
|Automating Data Tasks
|Building a Plug-in: Start to Finish
|Building Dynamic Pages
|Charter School - Round Table
|Clean Your Data
|Creating and Troubleshooting Data Access Accounts
|Custom Reports Bundle
|Customization - Beginning
|Customization - Intermediate
|Customization - The Lazy Man's Guide
|Customizing PowerTeacher Pro - Advanced
|Customizing PowerTeacher Pro - Beginner
|Data Access Tags & Codes - Common and Not So Common
|Data Day - 1 Day Workshop
|Data Validation - Setup and Use
|Database Extensions Best Practices
|DDE - Making your Data Work for You - Double Session
|Design Considerations for Standard Based Report Cards
|End of Term Process
|End of Year Process
|Enterprise Reporting - APEX - Lab
|Enterprise Reporting - Building APEX Reports - Beginner (Double Session)
|Enterprise Reporting - Built in Reports
|Enterprise Reporting - Lab
|Excel - Beginning
|Excel - Charts & Graphs
|Excel - Cool Tips & Tricks
|Excel - Drop in Lab
|Excel - Functions & Formulas
|Excel - Pivot Tables
|Fees - Student, Course and School
|Final Grades - Pieces of the Puzzle
|Finding Student Data Errors with sqlReports
|Form Letters - creating, importing, exporting
|Functions - What do they do?
|Getting More From Your Log Entries
|GPAs, Honor Roll and Class Rank
|Health Module Setup
|Here's the Plugin, Where's the Outlet
|I'm a Counselor - Where's my training?
|Importing & Exporting
|It's All New - 1 Day Workshop
|jQuery - Beginning
|jQuery - Intermediate
|Language Translation Toolkit
|Log and Log Entries
|Modern PowerSchool Security
|Must Have Customizations
|Object Reports - Advanced Tips and Tricks
|Object Reports - Drop in Lab
|Object Reports - Intro - Double Session
|Page Fragments and Insertion Points
|PowerQueries and Data Export Manager
|PowerScheduler - Build & Load Workshop - (6 Sessions)
|PowerScheduler - Load ONLY Workshop (4 Sessions)
|PowerScheduler - Registration Screens & Course Groups
|PowerTeacher PRO - Admin Setup
|PowerTeacher PRO - In-Depth Gradebook Training - Double Session
|PowerTeacher PRO - Standards Analytics
|PS HTML Codes
|PSCB Custom Reports
|Putting it all together - Customization Lab
|Q & A for First Time Conference Attendees
|Reports - Student Reports & Built In
|Reports for Data Integrity
|ReportWorks - Basics
|Role Based Security
|Role Based Security
|Scheduling - Elementary and Small School Tools
|School Administrator Toolbox
|Secretarial Round Table
|Setting Up a Test Server (from start to finish)
|SQL - Beginning
|SQL - Intermediate
|SQL - Mastering Dates
|sqlReports - Advanced
|sqlReports - Creating Reports
|sqlReports - Intro
|sqlReports - Lab
|Standard Based Report Card - Round Table
|Standards - Round Table
|Start of Year Process - Double Session
|State Data Validation and new Validation Reporting Suite by Level Data
|Student Contacts - Lab
|Student Contacts - Overview
|Student Enrollment and Schedules
|System Admin - Tips and Tricks
|Tables - Where's the data?
|Test Scores - Building and Importing
|The At Risk Dashboard in PS
|Tips and Tricks on Building a Standards Based Report Card
|Using Microsoft Access with PowerSchool
|Visual PST - Open Lab
|Working with One-to-Many Database Extensions - Double
|Working with Student Contacts - Double Session
*Subject to change without notice due to performer issues!!!
Details are being worked out now but we are working on bringing you a fun evening with hundreds of other PowerSchool users. You won't want to miss this one!
Our generous exhibitors are working with us to bring you a Vendor Reception that will bring you yet another National Headliner! We are negotiating now to bring you one of Vegas's best at our reception. This is a great time to network with fellow PowerSchool Users and the many exhibitors that helped bring you this great conference!
FOUR days of great PowerSchool sessions and several nights of networking fun!!
Again, we know there is a lot to see in Las Vegas but we are going to offer you a few FREE evening receptions with great entertainment, ALL FREE to you and your guest (21 & over please!)! This is about a $200 value in FREE SHOW TICKETS you will be receiving and it is all included with your conference registration and with the help of our sponsors and exhibitors!!