This two and a half day conference is put on by PowerSchool experts. We will have over 50 PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool.
Registration includes: Only $399 ($349 Early Bird Pricing thru 6/30/19), Single day registration only $225.
- 2.5 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- 1:1 Support Time (Sign-up in advance to work with a support rep)
- Breakfast and lunch on Monday and Tuesday, Breakfast only on Wednesday
- Admission to the Monday Evening Reception (Tentative)
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users!
Beginners to advanced PowerSchool users will value the expert tips, tricks and techniques for everyday tasks presented at the Wisconsin PSUG Conference. District decision makers as well as PowerSchool end users will find a schedule with the depth and breadth of information needed to make informed decisions and learn day to day techniques. One of the values of this conference is the range of presenters from, MBA, National PSUG Presenters, PowerSchool, WI DPI and End Users themselves.
Tentative Conference Schedule:
Sunday, September 29th - 3:00 - 6:00 pm Registration
Monday, September 30th - 7:00 am - 4:45 pm - Registration and Break-Out Sessions
Monday, September 30th - Tentative Evening Reception w/ entertainment or dinner on your own
Tuesday, October 1st - 7:00 am - 4:45 pm - Registration and Break-Out Sessions
Tuesday, October 1st - Possible Evening Reception w/ entertainment or dinner on your own
Wednesday, October 2nd - 7:30 am - 11:45 am - Breakfast and Break-Out sessions
- Single Rate $82/night for September 29th - October 2nd.
- Double/Triple/Quad rate for $129/night for September 9th, - October 2nd, 2019.
- Rooms are guaranteed at this rate through August 30th, 2019.
- Rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 12.25%) in effect at the time of check-in, unless proper tax exempt documentation is provided by the paying party.
- Rooms will be individually paid. Guests will call for reservations.
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible WI PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you.
- WI PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time of the event.
- Payment is required prior to conference