SIXTH Annual Southeast PSUG Event
April 30 - May 2, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Join us at our 6th annual PSUG-Southeast user conference at the DoubleTree Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel.
A PowerSchool User Conference put on BY PowerSchool users from districts all over the Southeast is what you will be a part of when you attend the 2018 PSUG-Southeast Conference. Attend sessions put on by fellow PowerSchool users that will give you a real world view on how others are using PowerSchool in their districts. Please note: While PowerSchool Group. LLC supports our events and will be in attendance at our conference, this is NOT a PowerSchool event. These conferences are put on "BY" PowerSchool users "FOR" PowerSchool users.
PAYMENT MUST ME MADE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION!!!
includes: ($349 Early Pricing thru 01/31/2018!) ($399 Regular rate or
$149 for daily registrations)
- 3 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 25 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the world!
*03/12/2018* The Doubletree is SOLD OUT!! We will post alternate accomodations on the "Hotel" link tomorrow!!
$109 base hotel room rates at the Double Tree Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel. Please note:
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds after March 28, 2018. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to the event.
- psugevents.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
We will be offering nearly 50 unique sessions over the 3 days. We hope to offer state reporting sessions on Monday afternoon for the various Southeast states that are in attendance. Many different data & Excel courses are being offered so you can learn how to do more with your PowerSchool data.
We look forward to seeing you in April!