2 1/2 days of great PSUG sessions and DPI sessions.
We will have dozens of PowerSchool and NC specific related sessions at this event plus dozens of workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool.
Registration includes: ($399) ($249 early rate through 07/08/2018)
- 2 1/2 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day (Mon & Tue). Breakfast only on Wednesday (half day)
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 15 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Special Tech Coordinator Retreat for our TCs
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over N Carolina!
PAYMENT MUST ME MADE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION!!!
- Hotel rooms starting at only $127+
- Parking is $20 per day
The extensively renovated and award-winning Sheraton Charlotte Hotel provides a picture-perfect backdrop against which to explore the sights and sounds of Uptown Charlotte, NC. Whether joining us for business or pleasure, you'll be pleased with our proximity to area attractions while our on-site amenities provide a unique experience not found at other area hotels.
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds due to the short timing of this event. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG I.E. Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to the event.
- psugevents.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.