5th Annual Northeast PSUG Event
November 12-14, 2018
This three day conference is put on by PowerSchool Users for PowerSchool Users. We will have about 100 PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus dozens of workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool. While PowerSchool will be there at our event, this is NOT a PowerSchool event. This is a PowerSchool User event.
PAYMENT MUST ME MADE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION!!!
Registration includes: ($399) ($149 single days registrations available)
- $349 Early registration (or past attendees) through Dec 31, 2017
- 3 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 25 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the Northeast!
- Hotel rooms starting at only $99!
- Several hotel room types to choose from
- Pool, fitness center, several restaurants all on site
- NO Resort fee like many other properties
- Parking is $7.00 per day! $15.95 for over night parking. *subject to change!
- *Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds after October 1, 2018. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to the event.
- psugmi.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
We will be offering nearly 50 unique sessions over the 3 days. Many different data & Excel courses are being offered so you can learn how to do more with your PowerSchool data.
PowerSchool Sessions! Find out all about the many NEW features!
- UNLIMITED CONTACTS
- PowerSchool 12
- PowerTeacher Pro
- APEX Enterprise Reporting
- Secretarial Sessions
- State Reporting Sessions
- Counselor Sessions
- Administrator Sessions
- Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced Excel Sessions
- Importing/Exporting Data Sessions
- DDE Sessions
- Customization Sessions
- What's new in PowerSchool Sessions
- ReportWorks Sessions
- DATABASE EXTENSIONS!!
- PSUG-NE Help Desk will be open the duration of the conference!
- So much more!!
This event will fill up quickly so you will want to sign up ASAP to guarantee yourself a seat at the conference.
Featured Nationally known PSUG presenters:
Many of you have seen these names on the PSUG Yahoo Group or have seen them at some of our Michigan events or at the National User Conference. We are fortunate to have them back for this event! More presenters announced soon!
You can network with 100s of PowerSchool users from all over the Northeast at these wonderful evening receptions and they are FREE as part of your registration and brought to you by our very generous sponsors and our exhibitors.
*Subject to change without notice due to performer issues!!!
This will be an informal gathering after you have checked in to the hotel and after you have checked in for the conference. More details coming soon.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors & exhibitors we are able to bring you a great night of networking and entertainment! Our vendor friends all chip in to cover this wonderful evening for you. Spend a few hours networking with other PowerSchool users and check out all of the great exhibits we have at our event. Then sit back and enjoy the evening's entertainment with us.
THREE days of great PowerSchool sessions and several nights of networking fun!!