8th Annual National PSUG Information Exchange & Vendor Expo
July 16 - July 19, 2018!
The Flamingo Hotel
Las Vegas, NV
We are excited to bring you the 8th Annual National PSUG Event in fabulous Las Vegas, NV.
Many NEW & Advanced sessions in 2018!!
A PowerSchool User Conference put on BY PowerSchool users from districts all over the United States is what you will be a part of when you attend the 2018 National PSUG Event & Vendor Expo. Attend sessions put on by fellow PowerSchool users that will give you a real world view on how others are using PowerSchool in their districts. Please note: While PowerSchool Group, LLC supports our events and will be in attendance at our conference, this is NOT one of their events. These conferences are put on "BY" PowerSchool users "FOR" PowerSchool users.
UNLIMITED CONTACTS, PowerSchool 12.x sessions and so much more!!!
PAYMENT MUST ME MADE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION!!!
Welcome to our SEVENTH ANNUAL NATIONAL PSUG EVENT!
We will have about 100 unique PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus dozens of workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool.
Registration includes: ($399 Early & Past Attendee Pricing Ends December 31st! Regular rate is $599!)
- 4 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 50 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the world!
- The registration fee does NOT cover your hotel room.
Hotel info: (YOU MUST BOOK YOUR ROOM DIRECTLY WITH THE FLAMINGO THIS YEAR!!)
- $69/$99 base hotel room rate at the beautiful Flamingo Hotel
- 15 acre grounds to explore with wildlife habitat and multiple pools!
- Right in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! A GREAT location to take in all Vegas has to offer in your free time!
- 50% discount on hotel room wireless access (FREE 24/7 access in conference area)
- NO Resort fee! Most Vegas hotels charge over $20 per night for a resort fee. It is waived for us!
- Reservations must be made through our site to get this rate
Annual Gold SPONSORS:
Please make all checks payable to "PSUG Events"
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds after June 15, 2018. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to Las Vegas.
- easyregpro.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
and mail to:
P.O. Box 2047
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
We will have over 200 (100 unique) PowerSchool sessions for our attendees. Presenters from all over the US and perhaps even a few international presenters will be joining us this year. A draft of the schedule should be available in March.
We will have two great (and FREE) networking receptions for you at our event. You can network with 100s of PowerSchool users from all over the US and other countries at these wonderful evening receptions and they are FREE as part of your registration and brought to you by our very generous sponsors and our exhibitors.
*Subject to change without notice due to performer issues!!!
Registration 4:00-6:00 PM
FREE SL0T Tournament 6:00-9:00 PM at The Linq Hotel!
Details are being worked out now but we are working on bringing you a fun evening with hundreds of other PowerSchool users. You won't want to miss this one!
Our generous exhibitors are working with us to bring you a Vendor Reception that will bring you yet another National Headliner! We are negotiating now to bring you one of Vegas's best at our reception. This is a great time to network with fellow PowerSchool Users and the many exhibitors that helped bring you this great conference!
FOUR days of great PowerSchool sessions and several nights of networking fun!!
Again, we know there is a lot to see in Las Vegas but we are going to offer you a few FREE evening receptions with great entertainment, ALL FREE to you and your guest (21 & over please!)! This is about a $200 value in FREE SHOW TICKETS you will be receiving and it is all included with your conference registration and with the help of our sponsors and exhibitors!!
Be sure to make time to find out about the many different products or services offered by our exhibitors that work with PowerSchool. What better way to find out what other school districts are using with PowerSchool than to stop by our Vendor Expo and find out what products are available to you. Dozens and dozens of exhibitors will be on hand to show you how their products or services can help you in your district and how they work with PowerSchool. Please refer to the "Vendors" link to the left for more information.
Our 2017 Sponsors were:
2018 Exhibit & Sponsorship details:
For additional information on exhibiting or becoming a sponsor at our 2018 event in Las Vegas, please email Joe Miller directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right in the middle of it ALL!!
On the corner of Las Vegas Blvd & Flamingo is the heart of the strip! On the four corners of that intersection are the Flamingo, Caesars Palace, Ballys & The Bellagio resort. The view from your hotel room will either be a view of the beautiful 15 acre resort grounds which include the pools and wildlife habitat OR your view may be of the south side of the strip which will give you an awesome view of the dancing water show at the Bellagio!
As you can see, we have a GREAT location for our annual PSUG Conference!!
Four days of great & fun PowerSchool sessions, Four nights of fun and two networking receptions and at a beautiful resort location for ONLY $399 if you register quickly ($599 Regular Registration Rate!). How can you NOT want to go??? Where else can you find a better use of professional development dollars at these prices?? Sign up TODAY!!!