Marcia Brenner Associates is hosting the annual Wisconsin PowerSchool Users Group Conference at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
This two and a half day conference is put on by PowerSchool experts. We will have about 50 PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool.
Registration includes: ($319 Early Pricing thru 9/23) ($389 Regular rate or $179 for daily registrations)
- 2.5 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch on Monday and Tuesday, Breakfast only on Wednesday
- Admission to the Welcome Reception
- Admission to the Vendor Reception
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users!
Beginners to advanced PowerSchool users will value the expert tips, tricks and techniques for everyday tasks presented at the Wisconsin PSUG Conference. District decision makers as well as PowerSchool end users will find a schedule with the depth and breadth of information needed to make informed decisions and learn day to day techniques. One of the values of this conference is the range of presenters from, MBA, PowerSchool Group, WI DPI and end users themselves.
This year we are offering session tracks to help better organize your time.
- District Administrators
- Teachers (Monday ONLY)
- State Reporting
- Double/Triple/Quad occupancies available at $99.99/night for October 23, 24 & 25, 2016
- Rooms will be individually paid. Guests will call for reservations.
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to the event.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner