This two and a half day conference is put on by PowerSchool experts. We will have about 50 PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool.
Registration includes: ($309 Early Early Bird Pricing thru 5/04/18), ($339 Early Bird Rate thru 8/03/18), ($389 Regular Attendee rate) or ($189 for one day only registrations)
- 2.5 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- 1:1 Support Time (Sign-up in advance to work with a support rep)
- Breakfast and lunch on Monday and Tuesday, Breakfast only on Wednesday
- Admission to the Monday Evening Reception
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users!
Beginners to advanced PowerSchool users will value the expert tips, tricks and techniques for everyday tasks presented at the Wisconsin PSUG Conference. District decision makers as well as PowerSchool end users will find a schedule with the depth and breadth of information needed to make informed decisions and learn day to day techniques. One of the values of this conference is the range of presenters from, MBA, National PSUG Presenters, PowerSchool, WI DPI and End Users themselves.
Tentative Conference Schedule:
Sunday, September 30th - 3:00 - 6:00 pm Registration
Monday, October 1st - 7:00 am - 4:45 pm - Registration and Break-Out Sessions
Monday, October 1st - Evening Reception w/ Rick Wilcox performance
Tuesday, October 2nd - 7:00 am - 4:45 pm - Registration and Break-Out Sessions
Tuesday, October 2nd - Evening - dinner on your own, fun at water park, shopping, casino
Wednesday, October 3rd - 7:30 am - 11:45 am - Breakfast and Break-Out sessions
- Double/Triple/Quad occupancies are available at $99.99/night for September 30th, October 1 &2, 2018.
- Rooms are guaranteed at this rate through August 31st, 2018.
- Saturday, September 29 rate is subject to a taxable $19.95 nightly resort fee
- Rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 12.25%) in effect at the time of check-in, unless proper tax exempt documentation is provided by the paying party.
- Rooms will be individually paid. Guests will call for reservations.
Please call the Wilderness Resort directly to make room reservations.
1-800-867-9453 and use WI PowerSchool User Group Leader #616828.
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you.
- PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time of the event.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner