May 22-24, 2017
Blue Chip Hotel, Michigan City, IN
Join us for our 4th annual Midwest PowerSchool User Group Conference. We will be offering over 100 breakout sessions over the three days we are there. We have great PSUG contributors from IN, IL, KS, MI, OH & other states there sharing with you what they have learned over the years.
A PowerSchool User Conference put on BY PowerSchool users from districts all over the Midwest is what you will be a part of when you attend the 2017 PSUG-Midwest Conference. Attend sessions put on by fellow PowerSchool users that will give you a real world view on how others are using PowerSchool in their districts. Please note: While PowerSchool Group LLC supports our events and will be in attendance at our conference, this is NOT a PowerSchool event. These conferences are put on "BY" PowerSchool users "FOR" PowerSchool users.
Registration Info: (Michigan hotels available!!!)
Welcome to our FOURTH ANNUAL Midwest PSUG Event! This three day conference is put on by PowerSchool Users for PowerSchool Users. We will have about 100 PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus dozens of workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool. While PowerSchool staff will be there at our event, this is NOT a PowerSchool event. This is a PowerSchool User event.
Registration includes: (ONLY $399!!!) ($329 for early registration & Past Attendees. Expires 01/31/2017!)
- 3 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 25 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the world!
To our Michigan & Illinois friends: We are currently looking at hotel options near the border for those districts that have district policies that do not allow out of state travel. We will post those locations and rates at the time of registration. New Buffalo, MI is about 10 miles from the Blue Chip and there are a couple cities that are less than a 45 minute drive from IL. We will update this soon.
- $89 & 109 base hotel room rates at the Blue Chip Hotel
- Two hotel towers to choose from
- Indoor pool, fitness center, several restaurants all on site
- Free wireless internet in your room
- NO Resort fee like many other properties
- Free parking
- *Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds after March 31, 2017. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to the Blue Chip.
- psugevents.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
Chicago O’Hare and Midway are the most popular airports. Generally 45-60 minutes for a one way commute. South Bend, Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo airports would be 2nd tier . You need to be aware of Time Zone changes as the Chicago airports and The Blue Chip are in Central and the Michigan airports are in the Eastern Time Zones.
Trains are very popular alternative in Northwest Indiana. Amtrak and South Shore Trains have a station right here in Michigan City and Blue Chip will do complimentary pick up/drop off from the train stations.
We will be offering nearly 50 unique sessions over the 3 days. We hope to offer state reporting sessions on Monday afternoon for the various Midwest states that are in attendance. Many different data & Excel courses are being offered so you can learn how to do more with your PowerSchool data.
- Secretarial Sessions
- State Reporting Sessions
- Many PowerTeacher Pro Sessions
- APEX Enterprise Reporting
- Counselor Sessions
- Administrator Sessions
- Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced Excel Sessions
- Importing/Exporting Data Sessions
- DDE Sessions
- Customization Sessions
- What's new in PowerSchool Sessions
- ReportWorks Sessions
- PSUG-MI Help Desk will be open the duration of the conference!
- and so much more!!
This event will fill up quickly so you will want to sign up ASAP to guarantee yourself a seat at the conference.
Featured Nationally known PSUG presenters:
Many of you have seen these names on the PSUG Yahoo Group or have seen them at some of our Michigan events or at the National User Conference. We are fortunate to have them back for this event! More presenters announced soon! 2017 PRESENTERS / STATE *Tentative
Adam Larsen IL
Al Momrik MI
Bob Cornacchioli MA
Brenda Weir MI
Carla Dancz OH
Cindy Albright IL
Debbie Fox MI
Dori Baldwin MI
Jason Springel MI