October 16-18, 2017
Mission Point, Mackinac Island
Who says Mackinac Island can't be affordable? Yes, it is on the island but we worked out a great deal for all of you. This 3 day event will only be $399 ($349 past attendee/Early registrant) and we are going to cover your breakfasts, lunches AND your round trip ferry ride out of your registration fees! Hotel rooms from $$99 for single or double occupancy and rooms with 3 beds, if sharing, from $149.
We will be offering over 100 breakout sessions over the three days we are there. We have great PSUG contributors from Michigan and other states there sharing with you what they have learned over the years.
A PowerSchool User Conference put on BY PowerSchool users from districts all over the Midwest is what you will be a part of when you attend the 2016 Fall PSUG-Event. Attend sessions put on by fellow PowerSchool users that will give you a real world view on how others are using PowerSchool in their districts.
MANY NEW SESSIONS!!!
- PowerTeacher Pro
- Enterprise Reporting
- PowerSchool 10 - What's new?
- SO MUCH MORE!!!
This three day conference is put on by PowerSchool Users for PowerSchool Users. We will have about 100 PowerSchool related sessions at this event plus dozens of workshops put on by vendors that have products or services that work with PowerSchool. While Pearson will be there at our event, this is NOT a Pearson event. This is a PowerSchool User event.
Registration includes: ($399) ($349 Past Attendee & Early Registration expires 01/31/2017)
- 3 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Round trip ferry ride to get you to and from the island
- Round trip backage transfer to get your luggage to and from the hotel
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 25 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the Midwest!
- Hotel rooms starting at only $99!
- Reservation info COMING SOON!
- *Details of conference are subject to change up until the time we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as we can!
- No Refunds after September 1, 2017. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG I.E. Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to the event.
- psugevents.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
We will be offering nearly 50 unique sessions over the 3 days. Many different data & Excel courses are being offered so you can learn how to do more with your PowerSchool data.
- PowerSchool 9/10 Sessions! Find out all about the many NEW features!
- PowerTeacher Pro - The NEW web based gradebook!
- Secretarial Sessions
- State Reporting Sessions
- Counselor Sessions
- Administrator Sessions
- Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced Excel Sessions
- Importing/Exporting Data Sessions
- DDE Sessions
- Customization Sessions
- What's new in PowerSchool Sessions
- ReportWorks Sessions
- DATABASE EXTENSIONS!!
- Enterprise Reporting
- PSUG Events Help Desk will be open the duration of the conference!
- and so much more!!
This event will fill up quickly so you will want to sign up ASAP to guarantee yourself a seat at the conference.
Featured Nationally known PSUG presenters:
Many of you have seen these names on the PSUG Yahoo Group or have seen them at some of our Michigan events or at the National User Conference. We are fortunate to have them back for this event! More presenters announced soon!
You can network with 100s of PowerSchool users from all over Michigan and the Midwest at these wonderful evening receptions and they are FREE as part of your registration and brought to you by our very generous sponsors and our exhibitors.
*Subject to change without notice due to performer issues!!!
This will be an informal gathering after you have checked in to the hotel and after you have checked in for the conference. More details coming soon.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors & exhibitors we are able to bring you one of the best acts in Las Vegas. Our vendor friends all chip in to cover this wonderful evening for you. Spend a few hours networking with other PowerSchool users and check out all of the great exhibits we have at our event. Then sit back and enjoy the evening's entertainment with us.
THREE days of great PowerSchool sessions and several nights of networking fun!!