6th Annual National PSUG Information Exchange & Vendor Expo
July 18- July 21, 2016!
The Flamingo Hotel
Las Vegas, NV
We are excited to bring you the 6th National PSUG Information Exchange Conference in fabulous Las Vegas, NV.
Many NEW & Advanced sessions in 2016!!
PowerSchool User Conference put on BY PowerSchool users from districts
all over the United States is what you will be a part of when you attend
the 2016 National PSUG Information Exchange & Vendor Expo. Attend
sessions put on by fellow PowerSchool users that will give you a real
world view on how others are using PowerSchool in their districts.
Please note: While PowerSchool Group, LLC supports our events and will be in attendance
at our conference, this is NOT one of their events. These conferences are put on "BY" PowerSchool users "FOR" PowerSchool users.
Welcome to our SIXTH ANNUAL NATIONAL PSUG EVENT!
This four day conference is put on by PowerSchool Users for PowerSchool
Users. We will have about 100 unique PowerSchool related sessions at
this event plus dozens of workshops put on by vendors that have products
or services that work with PowerSchool. While PowerSchool will be there at
our event, this is NOT a PowerSchool event. This is a PowerSchool User
Registration includes: ($399 Early Pricing Ends December 31st! Regular rate is $599 with an additional early rate of $499 through March!)
- 4 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 50 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the world!
- The registration fee does NOT cover your hotel room.
- $59/$89 base hotel room rate at the beautiful Flamingo Hotel
- 15 acre grounds to explore with wildlife habitat and multiple pools!
- Right in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! A GREAT location to take in all Vegas has to offer in your free time!
- 50% discount on hotel room wireless access (FREE 24/7 access in conference area)
- NO Resort fee! Most Vegas hotels charge over $20 per night for a resort fee. It is waived for us!
- Reservations must be made through our site to get this rate
Please make all checks payable to "PSUG Events"
- Details of conference are subject to change up until the time
we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG
event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as
- No Refunds after June 15, 2016. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to Las Vegas.
- Psugevents.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
and mail to:
P.O. Box 2047
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
have over 200 (100 unique) PowerSchool sessions for our attendees.
Presenters from all over the US and perhaps even a few international
presenters will be joining us this year. A draft of the schedule should
be available in March.
have two great (and FREE) networking receptions for you at our event.
You can network with 100s of PowerSchool users from all over the US and
other countries at these wonderful evening receptions and they are FREE
as part of your registration and brought to you by our very generous
sponsors and our exhibitors.
*Subject to change without notice due to performer issues!!!
Registration 4:00-6:00 PM
Surprise Activity 6:00-9:00 PM at The Linq Hotel!
Details are being worked out now but we are working on bringing
you a fun evening with hundreds of other PowerSchool users. You won't
want to miss this one!
Our generous exhibitors are working with us to bring you a Vendor Reception that will
bring you yet another National Headliner! We are negotiating now to
bring you one of Vegas's best at our reception. This is a great time
to network with fellow PowerSchool Users and the many exhibitors that
helped bring you this great conference!
FOUR days of great PowerSchool sessions and several nights of networking fun!!
Again, we know there is a lot to see in Las Vegas but we
are going to offer you a few FREE evening receptions with great
entertainment, ALL FREE to you and your guest (21 & over please!)! This is about a $200 value in FREE SHOW TICKETS
you will be receiving and it is all included with your conference
registration and with the help of our sponsors and exhibitors!!
to make time to find out about the many different products or services
offered by our exhibitors that work with PowerSchool. What better way to
find out what other school districts are using with PowerSchool than to
stop by our Vendor Expo and find out what products are available to
you. Dozens and dozens of exhibitors will be on hand to show you how
their products or services can help you in your district and how they
work with PowerSchool. Please refer to the "Vendors" link to the left for more information.
2016 Exhibit & Sponsorship details:
additional information on exhibiting or becoming a sponsor at our 2016
event in Las Vegas, please email Joe Miller directly at
Right in the middle of it ALL!!
On the corner of Las Vegas Blvd & Flamingo is the heart of
the strip! On the four corners of that intersection are the Flamingo,
Caesars Palace, Ballys & The Bellagio resort. The view from your
hotel room will either be a view of the beautiful 15 acre resort grounds
which include the pools and wildlife habitat OR your view may be of the
south side of the strip which will give you an awesome view of the
dancing water show at the Bellagio!
As you can see, we have a GREAT location for our annual PSUG Conference!!
Four days of great & fun PowerSchool sessions, Four nights of fun
and two networking receptions and at a beautiful resort location for
ONLY $399 if you register quickly ($599 Regular Registration Rate!). How
can you NOT want to go??? Where else can you find a better use of
professional development dollars at these prices?? Sign up TODAY!!!