March 21-23, 2016
Blue Chip Hotel, Michigan City, IN
for our 3rd annual Midwest PowerSchool User Group Conference. We will
be offering over 100 breakout sessions over the three days we are
there. We have great PSUG contributors from IN, IL, KS, MI, OH &
other states there sharing with you what they have learned over the
A PowerSchool User Conference put on BY PowerSchool users from districts
all over the Midwest is what you will be a part of when you attend the
2016 PSUG-Midwest Conference. Attend sessions put on by fellow
PowerSchool users that will give you a real world view on how others are
using PowerSchool in their districts. Please note: While PowerSchool Group LLC
supports our events and will be in attendance at our conference, this is
NOT a PowerSchool event. These conferences are put on "BY" PowerSchool
users "FOR" PowerSchool users.
Registration Info: (Michigan hotels available!!!)
Welcome to our THIRD ANNUAL Midwest PSUG Event!
This three day conference is put on by PowerSchool Users for
PowerSchool Users. We will have about 100 PowerSchool related sessions
at this event plus dozens of workshops put on by vendors that have
products or services that work with PowerSchool. While PowerSchool staff will be
there at our event, this is NOT a PowerSchool event. This is a PowerSchool
Registration includes: (ONLY $379!!!) ($299 for early registration & Past Attendees. Expires 12/31!)
- 3 days of great PSUG instructor sessions
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Admission to the Vendor Expo (approx 25 PowerSchool related vendor exhibitors)
- Admission to the Welcome Reception for you & your adult guest
- Admission to the Vendor Reception for you & your adult guest
- Abundant networking opportunities with PS users from all over the world!
To our Michigan & Illinois friends: We
are currently looking at hotel options near the border for those
districts that have district policies that do not allow out of state
travel. We will post those locations and rates at the time of
registration. New Buffalo, MI is about 10 miles from the Blue Chip and
there are a couple cities that are less than a 45 minute drive from IL.
We will update this soon.
- $89 & 109 base hotel room rates at the Blue Chip Hotel
- Two hotel towers to choose from
- Indoor pool, fitness center, several restaurants all on site
- Free wireless internet in your room
- NO Resort fee like many other properties
- Free parking
- *Details of conference are subject to change up until the time
we get there. We will do what we can to bring you the best possible PSUG
event and to provide you with as many fun networking opportunities as
- No Refunds after February 15, 2016. Substitutions will be allowed!
- Please be sure to include a cell phone number, if possible, on your registration in case we need to contact you
- PSUG Planners may substitute, modify, add or drop sessions at any time up until the time we all get to the Blue Chip.
- psugevents.com will have the most up to date conference information so check there often for conference updates.
- Please get payment in to us in a timely manner
O’Hare and Midway are the most popular airports. Generally 45-60
minutes for a one way commute. South Bend, Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo
airports would be 2nd tier . You need to be aware of Time Zone changes
as the Chicago airports and The Blue Chip are in Central and the
Michigan airports are in the Eastern Time Zones.
Trains are very popular alternative in Northwest
Indiana. Amtrak and South Shore Trains have a station right here in
Michigan City and Blue Chip will do complimentary pick up/drop off from
the train stations.
will be offering nearly 50 unique sessions over the 3 days. We hope to
offer state reporting sessions on Monday afternoon for the various
Midwest states that are in attendance. Many different data & Excel
courses are being offered so you can learn how to do more with your
- Secretarial Sessions
- State Reporting Sessions
- New Web Based Gradebook Sessions
- APEX Enterprise Reporting
- Counselor Sessions
- Administrator Sessions
- Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced Excel Sessions
- Importing/Exporting Data Sessions
- DDE Sessions
- Customization Sessions
- What's new in PowerSchool Sessions
- ReportWorks Sessions
- PSUG-MI Help Desk will be open the duration of the conference!
- and so much more!!
This event will fill up quickly so you will want to sign up ASAP to guarantee yourself a seat at the conference.
Featured Nationally known PSUG presenters:
you have seen these names on the PSUG Yahoo Group or have seen them at
some of our Michigan events or at the National User Conference. We are
fortunate to have them back for this event! More presenters announced
2016 PRESENTERS / STATE *Tentative
Adam Larsen IL
Al Momrik MI
Bob Cornacchioli MA
Brenda Weir MI
Carla Dancz OH
Cindy Albright IL
Debbie Fox MI
Dori Baldwin MI
Jason Springel MI
John Dunleavy IL
Kaelon Egan IN
Lorenzo Lopez IN